We develop our projects from the ground up. Whether a remote transmission-scale undertaking or building-integrated distributed generation, real estate is a critical component to any project’s success.
Some of the most important decisions in the realization of a project are made at or even before the very start. Our focus begins at the earliest stages of project development. We apply a robust analytical framework to map the confluence of resource availability and market fundamentals. As promising sites are identified, we move quickly to engage with landowners. We fully negotiate and contract land leases and acquisitions. Once land is secure under contract, we conduct thorough diligence to ensure suitability so as to identify and address issues early. We engage all local agencies and stakeholders to fully understand the needs of the community, and work to secure all permits and entitlements.
We build on our background of real estate, solar project origination and development, and energy market operations to design high performing projects from the ground up. Our clients include to project developers, independent power producers, and commercial and industrial enterprises. In addition to full service development, we provide our clients with tailored services to assist in specific market assessment, project development, or acquisition efforts. Our services include:
Our services include:
- Analysis of available maps to assess ideal and secondary locations and routing plans
- Ensure direct access to roads and utility lines
- Cross-check environmental, civil, and topographical resources to avoid critical pitfalls and find sites with best suitability of construction
- Site-specific data review and critical flaw analysis, including: accessibility, constructability, and utility interconnection
- Identify and plan for local, state, and federal permitting and licensing regulations
A project can take years from conceptualization to commercial operation. This requires committed focus and the ability to manage and adapt to complexity. A successful project requires a development partner that knows all the steps involved, can plan appropriately, adapt to changing circumstances, and can see the project through.
We always prefer to work with local firms who are the experts in their area. Driven by results, backed by experience and eager to bring together all stakeholders, we are committed to building value in the assets we manage and in the customers, investors, and communities we serve.
From production to consumption, source to use, we’re experts in what it takes to get energy onto the grid and to our customers. Our team specializes in the development of high quality, cost efficient advanced energy projects. We develop high quality, cost efficient solar and energy storage projects for our partners and investors by assessing and actively managing power availability and supply, transmission and distribution, and standby and resiliency services.
Our in-depth knowledge of the electricity grid and project development processes helps us to identify opportunities others have missed, and to move quickly in developing and delivering on our projects.
We help clients:
- Properly design projects from the start to minimize cost and optimize performance
- Negotiate with utilities for the best service at the lowest cost
- Map and analysis transmission and distribution
- Compare on and off-site power supply options.
Powering our unique and successful approach is a team of industry professionals that have successfully developed various types of energy products from small to large scale. Experience troubleshooting the nuanced issues that undoubtedly arise when developing projects of this kind means we anticipate and mitigate problems before they occur and react quickly and effectively when they do.
Our clients include investors, utility companies, construction firms and solar development companies where we provide project management, opportunity assessment, and project diligence services.
In a complex energy market, a firm grip on the numbers is critical. We have developed unique and proprietary tools, data sets, and analytical capabilities that help our clients find unique opportunities nationwide and internationally. We provide unbiased assessments of market size potential, structure, opportunities and barriers, and site evaluations.
We identify market opportunities and execute project sourcing of advanced energy projects. We combine innovative thinking, an analytical framework and a hands-on approach to identify, acquire, and manage advanced energy projects in select U.S. markets.
Our Services Include:
- Land Screening and Site Identification
- Program and Regulatory Analysis
- Energy Market Data Analysis
- Rate Tariff and Energy Market Modeling
- Transmission and Distribution Analysis
- Acquisition Targeting, Engagement, and Diligence
By assessing and screening for:
- Programmatic and regulatory landscape
- Retail and wholesale electric pricing market rules, structure, and analytics
- Spot and forward rates for fuel, power, and grid services
- Compare utility providers and utility rate schedules to find you the lowest cost of energy
- Project and development finance
- Technology availability, cost, and speed of implementation
- Evaluate behind-the-meter technologies for lowest cost and highest mission reliability.
- Tax rules and credits